APS has a variety of pets to choose from and we want to make sure that the pet you select is the best fit for you! This is why it's important for our adoption officers to get to know you (and your family). Please review the requirements below - we appreciate your cooperation!
- A potential adopter should complete a "Rescue a Pet" application (this may be done prior to meeting the pet)
- Vets and references listed on your application will be contacted
- No animal will ever be adopted to "outside only" homes, as we firmly believe pets have a right to the warmth and safety of the indoors
- Some dogs may require a fenced in yard
- A home visit will be conducted by an APS representative prior to adoption
- A contract must be signed at the time of the adoption. An adoption fee is required to help defray the cost of the pet's spay/neuter and vaccinations
Click Here for the "Rescue A Pet" Application!